$15.99 USDSale price$12.99 USD
Save $3.00 USD
Our bed cover made of durable fabric material and ultra-soft velour on the surface, much more smooth and comfortable than other covers simple pure color design makes looks more generous and make sure won't fade after long time use.
The elastic band seal design is much convenient to cover different types of stuffing beds cushions, much more durable than a zipper-style structure. It also can be directly covered in the damaged dog bed to continue to use.
- Velvet Material: Made of Durable Fabric and Ultra-Soft Velour Material, Surface with Pure Color Design makes it Much More Smooth and Comfortable, Won’t Fade after Long Time Use
- Adjustable Elastic Seal Design, Elastic Band Seal is Much Convenient for Multi Occasion to Cover Different Types Stuffing Beds, Cushions, Much More Durable than Zipper-Style Seals. also Can Be Directly Covered in Damaged Dog Bed for Continue Use.
- 100% Washable Dog Beds Cover, Allow Machine or Hand Wash with Brushes, Easy to Clean. Protects Dog Bed from Liquids, Bacteria, Allergens, Mold and Dust Mites for the Ultimate Dog Bed Protection.
- Comfortable and soft, providing a comfortable, warm and quality sleeping environment for pets.
- Non-toxic and harmless materials, healthy and safe use.
- Suitable for cat and dog cages.
- Multi-Size Choice, S, M, L, XL, XXL. Please check the size chart before choosing.
- Hero Dog Washable Scratch Proofing Bed Cover (Blue)
Howie & Rue are really enjoying their new mat! Easy to roll up and put away or vacuum clean. It's non slip works fairly well. I’m definitely going to buy a couple more. One for the back of my suv & another on top of our bed to protect the bed spread.
I absolutely love this mat for on top of my dogs crate & for the car!! My pup (greyhound mix) likes to lay on top of her crate & I needed something that was slip resistant & just thick enough to not go through the bars when she steps on it & this does the trick!
Our dogs love it! Like moths to a flame. It is large enough for all my dogs and even though it's a thin memory foam cushion, they really enjoy it! I got it for my Mastiff who has hip problems and she prefers this over anything else, even the overstuffed cushiony dog bed that I have.